Lillian Meyers is both the founder and president of Meyers Financial Services, Inc. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and has a keen focus on matters of taxation, and business taxation. Ms. Meyers is a graduate of the College for Financial Planning and has often spoken at Sonoma Valley company meetings, student workshops, Women in Business seminars, seniors' organizations, church groups, and more. In addition, she has appeared in interviews with newspapers, radio, and magazines, sharing her insight as a financial planning specialist.
Ms. Meyers has earned the following titles and certifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Enrolled Agent
- Pension consultant
- Licensed insurance agent
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Certified Financial Fiduciary®
Ms. Meyers also is a proud member of the following associations and organizations:
- The Financial Planning Association
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Female Advisor Network
- DAR Daughters of the American Revolution
- Soroptimist International of Sonoma Valley
- Soroptimist International of the Americas
CA Insurance License #0809561
Ready to Get to Work?
If you are ready to get started with our wealth management team at Meyers Financial Services, Inc., we would be happy to help. We can guide you through the entire process, giving you insight into our experience.