Lillian Meyers is both the founder and president of Meyers Financial Services, Inc. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and has a keen focus on matters of taxation, business taxation, and divorce. Ms. Meyers is a graduate of the College for Financial Planning and has often spoken at Sonoma Valley company meetings, student workshops, Women in Business seminars, seniors' organizations, church groups, and more. In addition, she has appeared for interviews with newspapers, radio, and magazines, sharing her insight as a financial planning specialist.
Ms. Meyers has earned the following titles and certifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Enrolled Agent
- Pension consultant
- Licensed insurance agent
- Investment Advisor Representative
Ms. Meyers also is a proud member of the following associations and organizations:
- The Financial Planning Association
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- DAR Daughters of the American Revolution
- Soroptimist International of Sonoma Valley
- Soroptimist International of the Americas
Ready to Get to Work?
If you are ready to get started with our wealth management team at Meyers Financial Services, Inc., we would be happy to help. We can guide you through the entire process, giving you the insight of our experience.